And so it is, yet again, time for Kungsholmens Gymnasium’s annual floorball tournament! You think you and your classmates has what it takes to win? Then what are you waiting for? Sign up today and join the ranks in the run for the title.
The teams are supposed to play 4 on 4, so 4 people is the minimum number that every team needs to bring. The last day for any contestants to join is this thursday, the 8th of November, and the schedule for the games are planned to be sent out to the teams during the following saturday.
Here are the official rules for tournament:
1) The matches are 2 x 8 minutes
2) The most games will be played during afternoons (4 pm – 6 pm) Observe! Monday and tuesday afternoons during week 46 and 47
3) Group stage is followed by quarterfinals, semifinals and the final
4) This is a clash between classes, ONLY members of the same class may form a side.
5) 4 on 4 matches, no goalie and the small goals will be used.
6) Everyone who wants to play, shall be given the opportunity to do so.
7) The referee is in charge and makes the ultimate decision.
Feel like joining in? Questions? Send an email to: email@example.com. (The person emailing will be the official for that team/class).
Jana Paegle | 03 Nov
The following text is a reflection loosely based on the book “the subtle art of not giving a f**k* Kids these days are raised within fortresses of WiFi, iPads, gadgets and snapshots of 3 AM drunk fries. Phones are our holy objects of worship. The teddy bears that we cling onto as soon as […]
Anonymous Author | 27 Sep
Engagerade tjejer mellan 16–19 år i Stockholm, verksamma till exempel i någon frivilligorganisation, idrottsförening eller offentligt projekt, kan söka YWPA-stipendier (Young Women in Public Affairs Award). Stockholmsklubbarnas stipendier är på 10 000 kronor per mottagare. Sista ansökningsdag är torsdag den 10 januari 2019. Zonta stärker kvinnans ställning i hela världen.